Aahana Resort Corbett
About Aahana Resort
An eco-friendly resort spread in 11 acres along with the long stretched wall of Corbett Park. Aahana Resort is the new heaven of wellness and rejuvenation for those seeking a luxury resort experience. The first rays of the rising sun (Aahana) fall on the resort and bathe the property with golden light. Aahana touches the forests of Corbett National Park all along its entire length on the north eastern boundary. The Khara Gate of the Jhirna Range of CTR, which stays open throughout the year, is in close proximity to the resort. On the drive from Aahana to Jhirna are the grasslands of Laldhang, which have been cleared of all village dwellings by the Reserve and are fast becoming a haven of refuge for wild animals.
- The spacious guestrooms are warm, sophisticated and welcoming, with well-appointed bathrooms.
- Private balcony overlooking.
- Swimming pool.
- Forest or garden .
- 32/42 inch television, in room safe.
- Tea/coffee maker and mini bar.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights on twin/ dbl share in respective room category.
- All Meals.
- Arrival Refreshment.
- Fruit Basket / Cookies Platter.
- Aahana's & You - Walks & Treks; Slide Show; Wildlife Movie.
- Extra bed 5 to 12 years will cost 25% extra.
- Extra bed for one adult (above 12 years) will cost 35% extra.
- Items of personal use (like phone calls, laundry, internet, shopping, etc.) are not a part of the package.
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show : No Refund
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.