Nadiya Parao Resort is situated on the surrounding area of the Jim Corbett National Park. Spread over an area of 12 acres, it is 4kms far from Bijrani gate, placed on right across the jungles of Jim Corbett at Dhikuli village, on Ranikhet road.
Nadia Parao Corbett offers a collection of comfortable housing options total 34 air conditioned luxury rooms, elegantly designed air conditioned cottages, multi-cuisine restaurant, super king size swimming pool, hot & cold running water having all the modern amenities.
This resort provides you thrilling open jeep safari or even an elephant ridge and trekking. It has huge area for nature walk and actually provides outdoor feeling.
- Room service.
- Laundry service.
- Swimming Pool.
- Bone Fire Arrangements.
- Children Park.
- Travel desk.
- Big Gardens.
- Internet (Wi-Fi Freedom).
- Open space- good for children.
- Health Club..
||No Of Persons
||Room + All Meals ( AP ) - Per Night
Excutive Suit Room
- Tea/Coffee makers in the room with replenishments once during the day.
- Bonfire (weather permitting) with live guitarist each evening.
- Wildlife documentary.
- Guided nature walks.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Use of all in-house activities.
Child and Extra Adult Policy
- Extra bed 5 to 12 years will cost 25% extra.
- Extra bed for one adult (above 12 years) will cost 35% extra.
- Items of personal use (like phone calls, laundry, internet, shopping, etc.) are not a part of the package.
Hotel Payment and Refund Policy
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show : No Refund
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.