Corbett Ramganga Resort is situated on the northern boundary of Corbett Park at an altitude of 2200 feet surrounded by Kumaon hills on all side, thick forest on three sides of the resort and River Ramganga flowing with its boundary.
Ramganga Resort is a river front hill/forest resort situated in the forest with no local population around. It’s a nature lover’s paradise spread over approx. 20 acres (one of the biggest property in Uttaranchal) with full size swimming pool, toddler’s pool for kids, indoor games such as table tennis, chess, carom, cards etc.
provides outdoor feeling.
- 20 acre property.
- 24 hr generator back-up.
- Swimming pool.
- Tea/coffee makers in the rooms.
- Nature Shop.
- Daily bonfire.
- Tribal dance.
- Nature/bird walks along with our in-house expert Naturalist.
- Barbecue/gala dinners.
- Daily slide shows/wild-life films/lectures.
- Travel Desk.
- Ayurvedic Massage with prior appointment.
- Deluxe Safari tent available for camping experience.
- Air-conditioned, spacious and well appointed twin cottages with inside and outside sitting areas.
||No Of Persons
||Room + All Meals ( AP ) - Per Night
Deluxe Safari Tent
Super Deluxe Room
- All meals.
- Welcome drink on arrival(Non Alcoholic).
- Stay in A/C Luxury Cottages.
- Morning & evening tea with cookies.
- Free indoor/outdoor activity in Resort.
- Children up to 05 years of age complimentary without extra bed.
- All applicable taxes.
Child and Extra Adult Policy
- Extra bed 5 to 12 years will cost 25% extra.
- Extra bed for one adult (above 12 years) will cost 35% extra.
- Items of personal use (like phone calls, laundry, internet, shopping, etc.) are not a part of the package.
Hotel Payment and Refund Policy
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show : No Refund
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.