Spread over 13 acres of reserve forest land, located in the foothills of Himalayas, surrounded by thick Sal forest and gentle murmuring Kosi River flowing along the whole length is the ‘The Den’.
The Den resort is concealed in thick mango grove garden that offers you and the jungle native animals hang ripe and luscious mangoes of various kinds in season.
It has previously been the hunting ground of British in India, prior to the independence. It is a paradise for Bird Watchers and Wildlife Lovers.
- Bon Fire.
- Cultural Performances.
- Elephant Safari.
- Internet Access.
- Jungle Safari.
- Lawn Tennis.
- Room Service.
- Souvenir Shop.
- Swimming Pool.
- Table Tennis
- Village Visit
- Volley Ball
- Wildlife Show
- Bird Watching
||No Of Persons
||Room + All Meals ( AP ) - Per Night
- Accommodation for 1 Night.
- Tea Coffee Maker in the Room.
- All buffet Meals in restaurant(01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner).
- Evening bonfire (depends on weather).
- Complimentary use of swimming pool
- Outdoor & Indoor games like table tennis, badminton, soft ball cricket etc.
- All applicable taxes.
Child and Extra Adult Policy
- Extra bed 5 to 12 years will cost 25% extra.
- Extra bed for one adult (above 12 years) will cost 35% extra.
- Items of personal use (like phone calls, laundry, internet, shopping, etc.) are not a part of the package.
Hotel Payment and Refund Policy
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show : No Refund
- 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.
- The Applicable Tariff packages are subject to change without prior intimation.