Wildlife Safari Booking (Jeep / Canter / Elephant)
Jim Corbett National Park has been categorized into 5 safari zones which let the tourists enjoy the wild life tour in a systematic manner. The six tourism zones are named as Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Domunda and Sonanadi. Jeep Safari, Canter Safari and Elephant Safari are three most significant safari trips that will help you to get around into the tropical forests and take on the enjoyment all through your way. Wildlife lovers would definitely like to go around and exploit the flora and fauna on the Jim Corbett National Park by being the part of the safari tour.
Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park
For those tourists who want to go for quick, yet detailed view of flora and fauna of national park, the best way to go around is Jeep Safari tour. The jeep safari will take you close to the nature and it would be adventure to have near life experiences. The specialist environmentalist will also be part of every jeep safari in Jim Corbett national park.
- Indian: 3800/- Per Jeep ( Max 6 person allowed )
- Foreigners: 6000/- Per Jeep ( Max 6 person allowed )
- Safari Zone: Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi
- Timing: Morning: 6:00 to 9:00 AM Evening: 3:00 to 6:00 PM
Canter Safari in Jim Corbett Park
Canter Safari is a good idea to hire if tourists like to explore the centre region of Jim Corbett National Park. If you are staying in resorts of Jim Corbett and seriously thinking about exploring Dhikala forest, choosing Canter Safari would indeed be a great idea.
- Indian: 1500/- Per Person ( Max 14 person allowed )
- Foreigners: 3000/- Per Person ( Max 14 person allowed )
- Safari Zone: Dhikala
- Timing: Morning: 5:30 to 11:30 AM Evening: 12:00 to 5:30 PM
Elephant Safari in Corbett Park
Elephant Safari is the best form of safari to explore forest and enjoy real time interaction with wild life, and more specially tigers. The elephant safari starts from the north-eastern border of the national park located at Durgadevi gate and follows along the northern border before culminating at Halduparao on the north-western boundary.
- Indian: 3600/- Per Elephant ( Max 4 person allowed )
- Foreigners: 5000/- Per Elephant ( Max 4 person allowed )
- Safari Zone: Buffer Zone of Corbett Park
Safari Booking Request Form
Best Safari Timing at Corbett
Corbett Tiger Reserve has five tourism safari zones Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi and Dhela. All zones have different opening and closing timings as per parks road condition during pre and post monsoon. Here we are listing Corbett park all zones opening and closing timings.
||Best Time to Visit
||15th Nov to 15th June
||01st October to 30th June
||Round of the Year
||Round of the Year
||15th November to 15th June
Corbett Safari Booking Terms and Conditions
- If permit have been generate, no cancellation, no request of refund/ rescheduled will be under any circumstances.
- If due to any technical error couldn’t generate entry permit, whole amount will be refund to the same bank account. If any mistake done by the user while booking, no amount will be refund.
- Any day visit safari booking during the rainy season (1 June to 14 Nov) all done at visitor’s risk and no cancellation and refund can be made. Because it’s all depend on whether, safari can be cancelled at any short notice.
- Entry is allowed only for those, whose name and identity is original in the booking permit. If there is any mistake in name and identity, the person wouldn’t be allowed entry.
- It is required that, Foreign nationals mention their nationality at the time of their booking.
- It is must to carry any identity cards (Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Govt. Employee Card, Passport or Student ID) for verification at the entry Gate.
- If there is attempt of any fake and modified permit entry on the name of other person, Corbett Tiger Reserve will take legal action or chargeable as a fine.
If there is any provisional modification/Cancellation regarding facility like entry and stay in Corbett Tiger Reserve. All done by the Field Director, CTR without assigning any reasons.